Monday, September 23, 2013

Street Style







TREND:  Street Style is becoming a popular trend. With its various ways of expressing your style, designers like Givenchy and Prada have been including things like graphic sweaters and creepers (platform sneakers) into their collections. Today's look is comfortable, cute, and a way of expressing my street style with these overalls I purchased at Forever 21. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CROP TOP: American Apparel
NECKLACE: GUESS by Marciano
WATCH: Michael Kors 
HEELS: Steven Madden
CLUTCH: Michael Kors
LIPS: MAC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHOTOGRAPHER: Dylan Thomas
flickr.com/dylanphotography
dylanthomasmail@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. I love so much your outfit!

    Xxx Cécile

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started to read this blog and I have to say that is is quite interesting although I don't read that many bogs.

    In this fantastic online shop you will find some great crochet clothing pieces made by INGA DESIGN: http://shop.inga-design.com/

    ReplyDelete