Friday, August 2, 2013

Black & White







This week I attended a good friends birthday dinner, And I wanted to wear these AMAZING ankle cuff with gold bows on them to dinner with my black "DEJAVU" Steve Madden pumps and my cute Marciano black and white skirt. I also was wearing a white lace bralet that I got on TOBI.com great online site.

                                     Top:Tobi
                                     Skirt : Marciano
                                      Shoes : Steve Madden
                                     Ankle Cuffs: BCBG


2 comments:

  1. those ankle cuffs <3 never seen ankle cuffs in that style before, so cute.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you follow me and ill follow you... your blog is great :)

      Delete